Internet Explorer problems and solutions
Trying to watch a video, a message appears:
An add-on for this website failed to run. Check the security settings in Internet Options for potential conflicts.
To resolve this issue:
- Open the menu "Tools", select "Internet Options"
- In the tab "Security", click "Custom level ..."
- Scroll up until you see the "Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins" and set it to "Enable"
- Click "OK", then click "Trusted sites"
- In the input field enter the domain name of the trusted site: *. inbox.lv
- Save options by double-clicking the "OK"
In case you did not find your answer, please write to email@example.com