Inbox Foto has improved it's functionality and now users of DSL connection can complete upload in up to 5 times faster! Now the procedure of adding files is simplified with preview and "drag'n'drop" functions. It became possible not only to upload pictures in JPG format, but also in GIF, RAW, and many other formats.
Inbox Foto has five ways to upload photos:
- Standard upload;
- Upload via FTP;
- Upload via mobile phone;
- Upload via e-mail;
- Saving on Inbox Foto (from mail.inbox.lv).
Standard upload is upload method of photo and/or video files using http protocol. There is no need to install additional software.
For Standard upload You need to:
- Open http://foto.inbox.lv/,
- Sign up to the system using the same username and password as if You were entering Inbox Mail,
- press the "My albums" button,
- Choose an album You wish to add photos to and press the „Add photos or videos” button.
- If You haven't chosen the album on the first step, You will be prompted to select an album or create a new one on this step.
- After the upload screen appeared You can start adding files for uploading by dragging them to the grey form, or by pressing the "Browse" button and manually choosing files.
- After You completed adding files, press the "Start upload" button.
After successful upload You will get a message: "Successfully uploaded "1/1" files! Do You want add more files or share this album with your friends?". After that You can share this album immediately.
Groups of files can be selected by using "Shift" and "Control" keys on your keyboard while “File upload” popup is being shown.
If you were unable to find answer for your question, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org