Sepia effect turns Your black-and-white picture into brown, making it look like an old photo. There are several amounts of effect applied to photo You can choose from, and upon Your wish You can use this filter multiple times.
Important! The menu with all the effects is placed above the photo when you preview the single picture. When this menu is hidden, you will see only the title - "Effects". To expand it, you have to click on the title. Then you'll see all the effects, you can use for your photos.
How to apply Sepia effect:
- open Your album and select a photo;
- from the "Effects" menu above the photo choose effect - "Sepia",
- in a preview window choose the variant of correction and ,
- if you like the result, press "Save" to confirm adjustments,
- if you changed your mind and want to apply another filter, press "Cancel".
In case you did not find your answer, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org