To add Your game to the Inbox Games portal, there is no need to do anything special! Send us Your game on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, taking into account the following technical rules:
- we need SWF file of Your game to be placed on the server;
- You have to specify the recommended size of the game window;
- You must add the initial image of the game, with the size of 120x90px;
- in the end of the game You have to add the button "Play Again", which loads the game from the beginning.
Rules of posting:
- placement of the game - free of charge;
- term of the accommodation - unlimited;
- Update of the game on the Inbox Games portal takes place every Friday until noon.
- If the author of the game wants to keep Hi-Scores on the Inbox server:
- in the game it is necessary to ensure the result, consisting of the integers (whole numbers), for example, 5647.
- in the game must be builded our hi-score code:
var lv = new LoadVars();
lv.gameid = _root._url.substr(_root._url.lastIndexOf("/" ) + 1, _root._url.lastIndexOf(".swf" ) - _root._url.lastIndexOf("/" ) -1 );
lv.action = "submitscore";
lv.score = _root.score;
lv.sendAndLoad("submitscore.php", lv, "POST");
,where the _root.score is a whole number (or hi-score whole number, defined by the game author, for example, _root.points or hiscore - depending on how it was named by the author of the game).
If You have any technical questions or You need more information, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
In case you did not find your answer contact us