Sorting is the ordering of Your photos or videos in ascending or descending order. You can sort your photos or videos in four ways:
- by file name;
- by uploading date;
- by views;
- by rating (counted by the amount of positive votes).
To change the sorting way set by default (which is set to be by rating), click on the drop-down list, which is next to the "Move All" option and select the preferred, for example: "Ascending: by date." The changes will be saved automatically.
You can also use a manual rearrange for the photos in the album:
- enter your account and choose "My albums",
- open any album,
- open the photo you need,
- hover your mouse over the "Options" and choose "Manual Rearrange",
- Use your mouse to move photos,
- then click "Save" to save new photo layout,
- after that in the opened album, below the list of photos in the drop-down menu "Sorting" choose option "Author".
In case you did not find your answer contact us