This effect allows you to crop unwanted parts of the photo and change the scale of the subject.
Important! The menu with all the effects is placed above the photo when you preview the single picture. When this menu is hidden, you will see only the title - "Effects". To expand it, you have to click on the title. Then you'll see all the effects, you can use for your photos.
In order to crop the unwanted parts of the picture:
- open the album, and then select the photo;
- from the "Effects" menu above the photo choose effect - "Crop";
- select the desired picture format from the "Format" drop down list;
- press and hold the latch at the corner of the frame, to change width and height;
- to change the width or height separately, press and hold the latch at one side of the frame (this is possible only when using "free format");
- in order to relocate the frame, point it with your mouse and drag to any position on the photograph;
- if you like the result, press "Save" to confirm adjustments,
- if you changed your mind and want to apply another filter, press "Cancel".
At the moment it is impossible to use the effects for RAW and video files.
In case you did not find your answer, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org