Internet Explorer problems and solutions
Trying to download a file, a message appears:
To help protect your security, Internet Explorer blocked this site from downloading files to your computer. Click here for options ...
To resolve this issue:
- Open the menu "Tools", select "Internet Options"
- In the tab "Security", click "Custom level ..."
- Scroll up until you see the "Automatic prompting for file downloads" and set it to "Enable"
- Click "OK", then click "Trusted sites"
- In the input field enter the domain name of the trusted site: *. inbox.lv
- Save options by double-clicking the "OK"
If you were unable to find answer for your question, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org