Mailbox for password recovery
To set up an additional mailbox for password recovery, perform following steps:
- log in to You mailbox,
- navigate to User Profile,
- select "Profile Overview",
- on section "Account security info" press "Edit"
- enter e-mail address in the “E-mail” field – this e-mail will be used for a password recovery,
- click "Add" and log out
- log in to the mailbox that You have specified for password recovery
- open the e-mail with verification request
- follow the link in the e-mail
- if everything was correct, You will see successful confirmation message
- this mailbox can be used for password verification.
If you were unable to find answer for your question, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org